Friday 26 November 2010

Acer Aspire 5734Z 15.6-inch HD LCD Notebook, Intel Pentium T4500, 4GB 500G - Product Review

Click here to check it out

This is by no means a long term review of this product as I got this through work a week ago to replace a Toshiba Satellite Laptop and all in all I'm pretty happy with the performance. I spend a lot of time on my computer and it's rarely turned off. I do development work on it, running hefty database queries, so it needs to be reasonably high powered but above all reliable. My old Toshiba really did take some stick and it's still working now, only very slowly. 

The technical specification of this laptop are very good for the price. The picture is clear and bright and the keyboard is pleasant to use. The only areas were you can see that this is made to a price are the speakers and the general build quality. Don't get me wrong it's not falling apart but when compared to other similar priced lower spec'd laptops the plastics are a bit cheap. My old Toshiba for instance which was probably cheaper when new is much tougher feeling and seems like it's better put together. 

On the whole though it does the job very well and if you need a laptop that is around this price you're probably not going to go wrong with this one. Time will tell however just how reliable it is.


Reminder: Do your christmas shopping early. Amazon's CHRISTMAS SALE is now on. Click on the image to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment