Thursday 25 November 2010

Philips HQ7390/17 Williams F1 Mains Rechargeable Shaver -Product Review

 
I'm the most sceptical person when it comes to electric shavers. I have resisted the girlfriend pushing me into buying one. Anyway, this one came down to a price (not on Amazon, sorry) and so I thought I would give it a try. 

It is excellent. I mean, really... It's very quiet, very low vibration (if that is something that people worry about, I don't know) and really does a very good job. I was really surprised... 

I like the fact that I can flip open the top and give it a good wash under a tap and there is no HUGE base station for cleaning. Seems low maintenance to me. 

Anyway, that it... In summary, very close shave, easy to look after and does the job really well. And I have to point out, I have very thick hair so it's a bit of job even with a wet razor!



Click here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment